Friday, August 10, 2012

Administrative

AWOL has passed 800,000 page views, and is now approaching 4800 subscribers by email, just a little more than three years after I deployed that function.  In addition, a handful of subscribers get the feed in other ways.  I'm gratified that such a large number of you find AWOL interesting enough to voluntarily add another piece of email to your busy queues.

Traffic on AWOL will probably be light for the next two week while I focus my attention on some other things.  In the meantime I invite you to amuse yourself by browsing through Bookplates of Scholars in Ancient Studies. If any of you have additions, corrections or comments on that, please do get in touch with me.  I'm particularly interested if you can surface other interesting bookplates of scholars of antiquity.

As always, comments - online or offline - about AWOL are welcome.

Earlier administrative notes with user statistics have been posted in August 2012April 2012, March 2012, November 2011, October 2011July 2011, April 2011, January 2011December 2010October 2010, August 2010July 2010, May 2010, and  January 2010.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is the best in Ancient Studies but what I truly miss the most is the same for medieval period... Nevertheless thank you :)

    ReplyDelete